Sunday, September 27, 2009

simple joys

"All the loveliest things there be, come simply, so it seems to me."

While I don't necessarily agree with this fruity statement, there is some partial truth to it. When I am on campus for long periods of time and can't escape the rigors of academia, it absolutely makes my day to walk outside and see it raining. Or how about finding Sharpies in between the couch cushions, or an old note wedged inside of a notebook. Scheduled life is thrown into an incredible adventure simply because of a few simple pleasures.

A few days ago, my cousin and her fiance challenged some of our family members, via a youtube post, to a Muddy Buddy race in Dallas this October. Of course, Blake and I were already registered and training, but the challenge gave us reason to respond with vigor. For your enjoyment, here is our response, Team Ferrari.


And while you're at it, take a look at my favorite pick of the week:

1 comment: