Saturday, September 26, 2009

Two things.

Two things.


One. I ate dinner with my left hand tonight and it was surprisingly hard. Playing the game "bullmoose" should become a regular occurrence at roommate dinners, in my opinion.


Two. My ornery roommate insists that I mention her in my blog, hence, here lies crucial information about Lindsay Mitchell that I have acquired over the years, simply from observing her existence on a daily basis.

1. Generally, she comes in the door on her phone, keeping up with the rest of the world (I am pretty positive it is always people from camp, judging by the smile that's on her face when she hangs up).
2. She could spend hours playing Word Warp or Text Twist - and sometimes does.
3. She shamelessly loves LOST. Fast Forward is an upcoming new favorite as well.
4. She's a deal-maker.
5. Differential Equations got NOTHIN on her. I have never seen another person so intently focus on a page full of numbers in one sitting.
6. She prefers to study with headphones in and Alias or Rent playing in the background, and still manages to somehow focus.
7. She loves being intentional but hates scheduled intentional time.
8. She is one of the coolest people I know.


Also, I've been chewing on this. Enjoy.

"Oh that I might apprehend that for which also I am apprehended." -Jim Elliot




1 comment: