Monday, September 21, 2009

Change

We are all imperfect. I think a proper amount of change is always necessary because we will never reach completion, that is, until we are justified, finally. But here lies my fascination with change. It is somewhat necessary, but never fully fulfills its goal. How can something so loaded with fear to some and promising of adventure to others, break ground with such a powerful force? Still, we need it. So why is change important?

Because I serve a God to whom no change is required.

So while my emotions change more times than my mood ring in August, my God remains constant. And how awesome it is to serve a King that will ALWAYS be the same, so that I might NEVER be the same.

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. " Hebrews 13:8


No comments:

Post a Comment