Friday, October 16, 2009

PTL.

I must be honest. I miss this dear old blogspot. There is something about the layout that beckons me back to the smooth gray hues of this certain http. For this reason - here a few light hearted enjoyments that I feel would brighten this dreary day.

1. President Obama is coming to the A&M Campus and I feel like I am experiencing history. cool.
2. The cold weather really does make life better.
3. I love polar bears and want to cuddle with them. After seeing a documentary special on the intriguing animals, all i want to do is travel to a frigid land of melting ice caps and precious Canadian Harp Seals.
4. I get to eat lunch with my rooms today - the one I formerly shared rooms with - it has been way too long.
5. Again, another day of looking to steadfast love. PTL .

No comments:

Post a Comment